“Provide Internship Opportunities to CAMP Scholars Nationwide”
The National Migrant Scholars Internship Initiative is designed to identify and recruit College Assistance Migrant Program students from across the nation, in finding experiential learning opportunities that will prepare them for future careers.
- –Develop professional and future career skills.
- –Build a network that can lead to future employment opportunities.
- –Gain critical work experience & transferable skills.
- –Cultivate a resume and cover letter.
- –Gain interview preparation and experience.
Resources may include but are not limited to:
- –Financial compensation
- –Housing resources
- –Relocation support
- –Professional attire or uniform (if required).
Partnering Employer Benefits:
- –Access to a diverse pool of candidates.
- –Identify train and cultivate interns with strong work ethics and a unique and valuable skill set.
- –Financial support to offset intern salary.
- –Submit full NMSI initiative application (student)
- –Complete a learning agreement (student/employer)
- –Agree to conditions on financial agreement (Employer)
- –Manage a mid/final participant evaluation (student/employer)